Book your parking in Florence now
- Monday: 05:30 – 00:00
- Tuesday: 05:30 – 00:00
- Wednesday: 05:30 – 00:00
- Thursday: 05:30 – 00:00
- Friday: 05:30 – 00:00
- Saturday: 07:00 – 00:00
- Sunday: 07:00 – 00:00
Tuesday: 05:30 – 23:30
Wednesday: 05:30 – 23:30
Thursday: 05:30 – 23:30
Friday: 05:30 – 23:30
Saturday: 07:00 – 23:30
Sunday: 07:00 – 23:30
Our booking system is simple and intuitive.
1) Select the arrival and departure dates and the expected times.
2) Select the type of vehicle (City Cars; Medium cars; Sedans, SUVs and Vans; Motorcycles and Scooters).
3) Enter your details (name, surname, etc).
4) Check the details entered and proceed with the payment.
- How to arrive: Viale Fratelli Rosselli -> turn onto Via Jacopo Da Diacceto -> continue on Via Alamanni to the parking located at number 3a. More information here.
- Keys in the car: you entrust your car to us; in order for the operator to take care of your vehicle, it is mandatory to leave the keys inside the car. We will take care of the parking.
- HUB: if the stop is long (over 36 hours) there is the possibility that the car will be dislocated in our HUBs. Car return from HUB with 12 hours notice.
- Maximum height: 2.30 mt.
- Vehicle types: scooters, motorcycles, cars (segments A, B and C), minivans and vans.
Segment A (city car) is the one reserved for city cars, i.e. two-volume cars characterized by compact dimensions and ideal for dealing with city traffic (Fiat 500, Panda, Citroen C1 etc.)
Segment B (medium cars) indicates cars with a length of more than 4 meters (Golf, Ford Focus, Fiat Tipo, BMW 3 series, Audi A4 etc.)
Segment C (sedans and SUVs) includes cars with a length between 4 and a half meters and 5 meters. Here we find sedans and SUVs (Audi A6, Mercedes E-Class, Ferrari, Porsche, BMW 7 Series etc.)